23 September 2013

Summer Finish Roundup

Nooootttt so much sewing over here this Fall! And it is certainly Fall up here! We've had a few very cold nights, and I've busted out my warm slippers.

As we move forward, I thought I'd record the work I did this summer as a way to reset and recharge for some cosy, stitchy evenings to come.


Back in May (ok, pre-Summer) I decided to devote my Summer to WIPs when I finished this quilt top.  I just finished the quilt as my last Summer project!  That full circle is really satisfying.


Cats love quilts.  I made a quilt that loves cats back (with a free pattern!).




This bed size Patty Pan quilt was, by far, my longest WIP ever.


The throw-sized one was much quicker!


A pile of hexies became a pillow.


I protected the furniture assets and boated-up my house even more.


This one's flannel backing is PERFECT. Totally a keeper.


And last, but not least, circling back.

Did I finish all my WIPs? No way.  However, I finished WAY more than I expected, clearing out space (in my fabric cabinet and my brain) for a few new things I have up my sleeve.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for the finishes! Cute quilt and kitties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es cierto "Cats love quilts", los gatos aman los quilts. One of them is like mine.
    Beautiful pillow (hexies).

    ReplyDelete

Hi, nice to see you! Sorry about the word verification but I've been flooded with spam messages recently. Thanks for commenting!